• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, February 21, 2011

"did you miss your state champs?"

Hello again. I cannot believe it is the start of another week again already! I spent ALL weekend working at a Volleyball Tournament with Pat for some extra money. Not very exciting, so no weekend adventures this week. Instead... I will be talking about something that happened two weekends ago on the 12th, and no, this time I do not mean the wedding.

February twelfth while we were all up at the mountain celebrating Tiff & Jason's nuptials, my little sisters and their cheer team were competing in the yearly All State competition. And guess what??!! They WON! I was so sad that I had to miss it (again), but it was for a good reason. Regardless, they still deserve a shout out, even if it is a week late. (Jenna, who is a senior this year, also got an award for her individual). Good job girls!!! The best part is that they were the total underdogs this season, working super hard and changing their routine almost every competition to try and bring home a win. Success.


[[ my littles: jenna, senior. meagan, junior. state champs. ]]


If you do not appreciate all of the yelling and chanting that goes along with cheerleading, do not write it off just yet... take a look at their routine and just try to tell me that there is not some major athleticism involved. I certainly cannot flip around or balance like that! 





((( jenna starts out in the front second from the left, and flips all the way across. meagan is a flyer, and starts out in the center )))