• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the d :: part deux

Saturday night we saw Tenacious D at the Bend Amphitheater in the Old Mill District. Neither of us had any idea what to expect. The show was packed, they played a super long set (including everything me and Pat wanted to hear), the banter in between songs was freaking hilarious as one might expect from Jack Black, and the people watching was glorious... seriously... I don't know where these people come from. This was definitely not our standard type of concert, but it was a lot of fun. I only got a couple decent pictures (definitely in the market for a new little camera), but me and Pat took a ton of video with our phones, and the audio actually turned out pretty good.

[[ our tickets. ]]


[[ glorious people watching. sitting in the grass waiting. freezing hands & vodka lemonades. time for the d! stage. ]] 

[[ the only "close" ish pictures i could get because my little camera is a jerk and decided to be broken during the show for no reason. ]]

I am not going to post any of the videos we took because there a large male organ in the background and a lot of swearing, but here is a youtube link if you want to check out some of the songs and silly banter.