• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Saturday, August 24, 2013

another year older...

I think this might have been the fastest year of my LIFE! So many big, no, pretty huge changes have occurred throughout my 26th year such as: finally leaving Corvallis, completely relocating our entire lives to the fabulous city of Bend with no real plan in mind, starting an actual career with the position I had been freelancing for, and even bigger things that I can't even say yet... Well, I guess, it is my birthday so I can say whatever I want. I will give you a hint, it involves moving in to a house that we might not actually be renting. (More on that soon)!

[[ a picture of me from today with my free boneyard birthday hat. ]]

Checking in on my 30 before 30 List it actually looks like I am moving right along.

I have been reading lots of books (and the birthday present Pat got me should help out with that even more), the format of my blog has changed (even if it is not what I initially intended), wedding plans are in the works, me and Pat have made it to California, Seattle, and Vegas together so far, we got to see Deftones together finally, we moved out of Corvallis, I am really happy with my job and our soon to be living situation, I am working really hard to get myself in to shape, I am actively working on my photography, once we move I will really get cracking on the picture printing, I am doing my best to stay in touch with friends with little meet-ups, and we have been practicing our long boarding skills (not so much this year, but I made a lot of progress last year, we need to get back at it). I still have a long way to go though... I haven't made much progress with painting, and obviously no tattoos yet to speak of... There are others as well, but I have a few more years to go. I think its important to have goals, even if they are not all accomplished in time. :)

Alright, here goes another year. I wonder what 27 will have in store for me... Hopefully many great things, and a slower pace!!