• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, June 19, 2014

my week in pictures 57

monday 6/9 - sunday 6/15

This week was definitely a busy and exciting one, though without any arson this time.

Me and Pat both had a short work week and then headed to Corvallis Thursday evening to visit some friends, take our annual day trip to Newport/Rogue, and for Hayden's graduation on Saturday. I still can't believe that brat is all gradumicated! Saturday night Hayden even convinced us to go out one last time and celebrate with him. That was interesting. I felt old, but didn't look it apparently, lucky me.

On Sunday I got to do brunch with my dad and some of my sisters for Father's Day since he was in town moving the little out of her apartment anyway. Then me, Pat and his parents helped Hayden move out of the 35th street house. It was kind of strange saying goodbye to that place one last time considering me, Pat, and a variety of roomies lived there for four years while I was in college. Although it hasn't felt much like ours for a long time since it is totally trashed now. Still lots of good parties, I mean memories there. :)

I am going to split the bulk of our day trip to Newport into its own post tomorrow so that this one isn't insanely long.



[[ a much less smokey view from our hike up pilot butte. dinner at brewerks. day trip to newport. hayden's graduation. reading through the speeches, my bad. this kid... pit stop at the rogue hop farm in independence. family grad. party dinner basically in the movie caddyshack. sunday brunch // dinner at les caves. bye bye 35th street house. ]]