• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, August 7, 2014

my week in pictures 63

monday 7/28 - sunday 8/3

This was a pretty mellow week, so I didn't get a ton of pictures, but there were a few key things I captured. On Monday I went to the eye doctor and they dilated my pupils without even saying anything to me, and put some crazy stuff in my eyes that made me both near sided and far sided, which pretty much killed my productivity. I obviously had to snap a creepy pic to document.

Wednesday morning me and Pat woke up early and did the Pilot Butte hike before work. It was an amazing and beautiful way to start the morning and I definitely want to try it a few more times before the warm weather fades.

Friday I met up with Sam, Colleen, and Ricky after work, who were in town for a wedding. It was really good to see them after so much time, but I hit it a little too hard and was pretty much worthless all of Saturday. Eventually me and Pat made it out of the house to grab some lunch at a new restaurant in town called Cabin 22 and another random hail storm broke out. What is the deal with this weather??!! Then Sunday me and Pat met some friends for brunch at The Vic and then had a BBQ in the evening. A pretty well rounded weekend, minus the rough Saturday morning, but not too many pictures.

[[ crazy dilated pupils. hanging my anniversary flowers to dry. morning views from the top of pilot butte. friday night meet up. random giant hail at lunch. sunset. sunday eggs benny brunch. ]]