• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, September 11, 2014

my week in pictures 68

tuesday 9/2 - monday 9/8

Last week was full of high highs and really low lows...

I am going to keep the details brief for now, but basically on Friday morning me and Pat rushed to Portland to say goodbye to my Grandma Norma, a woman who has always been one of the most important people in my life. My entire life. I still haven't quite had time to react to the fact that she is gone, but more on that later. She definitely deserves her own extensive post. While we were there it was nice to see my family and go through old pictures to keep things in perspective. It was wonderful how much love she was surrounded by in the end. Me and Pat also found out on Friday that we no longer have a wedding venue, which would have been really upsetting news if there wasn't so much more important going on. More on that later as well as the search continues...

Ok, so highs... On Saturday we threw together a BBQ for my step dad's birthday and hung around family all day before heading downtown and meeting up with some friends. I got to go to my first Timbers game with Pat, my bro, and Guenther on Sunday and it was really fun. We ended up staying out afterwards to grab some drinks and met up with Brad, Alia, and their baby daughter Henley, who we were able to meet for the first time. She is freaking adorable! Afterwards we went to dinner at Montage, which is always a favorite of mine. Tomato Basil Mac! I even got an awesome leftover tin foil job this time... a dino! I wish I would have gotten a better picture of it. Pat got a sweet cobra too. Those few happy events definitely helped take my mind off things a bit.

Anyway, photos.

[[ heading over the pass. wining about it. bonnue & clyde spotting. going through old photos. testing out some of the pdx ice cream game. timbers game! goooaaalll. pat meeting henley. wandering through. random car show under a bridge? montage macaroni dreams. cobra. repurposed foil. blurry sculpture poses. ]]