• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

my week in pictures 72

monday 9/29 - sunday 10/5

Last week fall happened... according to the leaves anyway. The weather didn't quite get the memo though, so the Fall Festival was in the 80s, but I can't complain I got pumpkin pie ice cream. :) Also, we got a bunch of trees cut down in our yard because they were out of control, hot chocolate happened, I spent like an hour trying to buy a toy for a three year old boy (it was tough!), and there was a rollerblading pub crawl. Yes, that was a thing.

[[ delicious fall hot chocolate (and mushrooms and leaves in my yard). changing colors. bunny spotting. tree trimming. rollerblading pub crawl action. beer, duh. mondo. fall fest. pumpkin pie ice cream. spiderman toy for payton. happy me. ]]