• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, March 13, 2015

my week in pictures 88

monday 2/16 - sunday 3/1

The two weeks that followed my trips to California and the Frace wedding in Portland were pretty mellow (aside from my computer crashing and me having to buy a new one), so I am combing the two in an attempt to get all caught up sooner than later. Here are the pics, including some pretty epic Bend sunsets, ice cream in the snow, and suit shopping for Pat.

[[ an epic week of sunsets from the backyard. evenings out at the breweries. mountain views. antique browsing in redmond. stops at wild ride and diego's for dinner. sunday morning snow dusting. breakfast and suite shopping. ice cream in the snow. hanging outside at the lot. ]]